BRIDGES IS OPEN
DINE-IN, TAKEOUT, OR CURBSIDE!!
While things will not be back to the original Bridges quite yet, we are excited to be able to open under the modifications and see our favorite people!
We will continue with our modified hours from 11am – 8pm .
We will continue to do our best to provide you with all your favorites, but as you are aware, there are some food supply shortages out there.
Bridges Bar & Grill Social Distancing Guidelines
Bridges will be reopening our dine-in options in accordance with the North Dakota Guidelines, our goal is to continue to provide excellent customer service with our great food and drinks. The safety of our employees and customers will be our main priority during this re-opening phase.
• Bridges seating capacity will be limited to 75%
• At this time, we will be suspending self-seating and all seating will be assigned by a host
• Tables will be limited to a maximum of six people per table
• No reservations
• There will not be any waiting areas; customers should take advantage of ‘take-out’ options if capacity is reached, or choose our wait-in-car option
• Bridges staff will wear personal protective equipment
• Credit Cards will process via contactless transactions, cash still accepted
• Menus will be sanitized after each use
• Drink refills will not be allowed unless served in a clean unused glass or cup
• Restroom usage limited to one person per restroom
• Staff will continue to practice social distancing with customers and co-workers as it allows
• Designated separate entrance and exit
• All condiments will be supplied in individual packets or ramekins
• Employees that become ill or present signs of illness will not be allowed to work
• Between diners, tables and chairs will be sanitized
• Frequent disinfecting of common touch areas
• All staff will increase frequency of hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer
Order Online for Curbside or Pick-Up!!
Curbside Pick-Up Available from 11:00 am - 8:00 pm