Bridges Bar & Grill is Open!
Occupancy is at 50% for dine-in - Take-out is available online through our APP!
Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm
DINE-IN, TAKEOUT, OR CURBSIDE!!
We will continue to do our best to provide you with all your favorites, but as you are aware, there are some food supply shortages out there.
Bridges Bar & Grill Social Distancing Guidelines
Bridges is open for dine-in options in accordance with the North Dakota Guidelines, our goal is to continue to provide excellent customer service with our great food and drinks. The safety of our employees and customers will be our main priority.
• Bridges seating capacity will be limited to 50%, this follow ND Guidelines.
• Tables will be limited to a maximum of six people per table
• No reservations
• There will not be any waiting areas; customers should take advantage of ‘take-out’ options if capacity is reached, or choose our wait-in-car option
• Bridges staff will wear personal protective equipment
• Menus will be sanitized after each use
• Restroom usage limited to one person per restroom
• Staff will continue to practice social distancing with customers and co-workers as it allows
• Designated separate entrance and exit
• All condiments will be supplied in individual packets or ramekins
• Employees that become ill or present signs of illness will not be allowed to work
• Between diners, tables and chairs will be sanitized
• Frequent disinfecting of common touch areas
• All staff will increase frequency of hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer
Order Online for Curbside or Pick-Up!!